In Niagara Falls visit, Cuomo hails new hotel overlooking rapids
From the Buffalo News:
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said Monday that a new 191-room hotel overlooking the Niagara River rapids was the latest evidence that the state’s efforts to strengthen the Niagara Falls economy are working.
In a speech to nearly 200 local residents and officials, Cuomo said he wants Empire State Development to “step up to the plate” in Niagara Falls, carrying out a multi-pronged plan to boost the Cataract City’s economy.
- Buffalo News – Column: For the Falls, a simple, yet revolutionary, vision
- Buffalo Business First – State wants to make Niagara Falls, N.Y. more compelling
- WBFO – Cuomo promises more plans for Niagara Falls
- Niagara Gazette – Cuomo feels the ‘synergy’ in Niagara Falls
- WBEN – Radio interview with Niagara Falls Mayor Paul Dyster