Clinics needed to beat border confusion

From the Niagara Falls Review:

There’s still so much confusion about what travel documents are required for entering the United States from Canada, government agencies on both sides of the border should sponsor “clinics” to help people decide which type of identification meets their needs and even to help fill out application forms, the head of a tourism lobby group says.

“People are still confused. They want to know what they need. We think there’s a way to do that with community partners,” said Arlene White, director of the Binational Tourism Alliance, a lobby group focusing on issues that affect the tourism industry in Niagara and western New York.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.