- There are a bunch of street hockey "rinks" setup on Victoria Ave http://t.co/kzp2mPBK #
- Road closed http://t.co/48JrkY0s #
- Victoria Ave is closed between Clark Ave and Clifton Hill. They are Getting ready for the street hockey tournament this weekend. #
- It's a beautiful Autumn day! A little chilly, but the sun is shining and the clouds are fluffy #
- $69 for Six-Minute Indoor-Skydiving Experience at Niagara Freefall Indoor Skydiving & I… http://t.co/oYEnDBZM #
From a PR Web press release:
Niagara Scenic Tours, a leading New York motor coach company, recently announced that the day tour company it owns has published its winter tour schedule. Know How Tours, a division of Niagara Scenic Tours, offers the largest selection of one day motorcoach tours in Buffalo, N.Y. and the surrounding area. Their wide variety of tours, for adults and children of all ages, travel throughout New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Canada.
From WIVB channel 4 in Buffalo:
Plans are underway for a new zip line attraction in Niagara Falls, Ontario, but first the idea has to pass muster with the community.
The Niagara Falls Review reports that residents will have a chance to voice their opinions on the plan in two public meetings to be held next week.
From the Niagara Gazette:
Area residents who frequently use the Robert Moses Parkway between Youngstown and Niagara Falls will find their driving habits changed for the next two months due to roadway work.
Starting at noon Tuesday, the parkway will be closed between the Village of Lewiston and Devil’s Hole State Park until mid-November.
From the Concord Monitor:
Mention Niagara and most travelers think of the famous falls, which deserve their reputation as the mother of all tourist attractions. But there’s another place with Niagara in its name just a half-hour drive from the falls that should be part of any visit to the area: Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely Ontario town known for wineries, an annual theater festival and a charming downtown.
And while summer is high season for visiting the waterfalls, September and October are among the busiest months of the year in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Last week I received the latest email newsletter from the Clifton Hill Resort.
You can subscribe to the Clifton Hill Resort Update newsletter by visiting the Clifton Hill Newsletter page.