I know that the renovated Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium has been open for almost a week now, but I still wanted to share the press release:
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls is
NOW OPEN after top-to-bottom renovation
Experience the all new “Oddventure”
Niagara Falls, Ont. (May 20, 2016) – After experiencing perhaps the world’s strangest “extreme makeover,” Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Odditorium is now open once again.
After an extensive, six-month renovation, a new Oddventure awaits visitors with dozens of new exhibits and interactives throughout the expanded 12,000 square foot Odditorium – 13 different themed galleries in all.Some of the must-see, unbelievable displays include:
- Niagara Water Wall – a very hands-on H2O experience. Guests control the flow of water through a series of pipes by turning wheels and cranks; as they do, the water changes its flow, its color and even its shape!
- A rickshaw painstakingly carved from jade
- An actual segment from the Berlin wall
- Kids Crawl – explore what lurks in several mysterious crates; guests must first figure out how to activate each exhibit
- Tightrope over the falls – balance on a graphic of a tightrope on the ground while you watch yourself walk over Niagara Falls on a projection screen
- Small vs. Tall – grab a partner and enter this quirky room that shrinks one person and turns the other into a giant
- An animatronic Robert Wadlow, the tallest person ever at 8′ 11″
“Ripley’s has been entertaining Niagara Falls visitors for more than 50 years,” said Tim Parker, Ripley’s Niagara Falls General Manager. “We’re now proud to offer our biggest and best experience yet, with an amazing collection of items and exhibits that will keep people laughing and learning at every turn.”
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Odditorium is located at 4960 Clifton Hill, and is open Monday-Thursday from 10 am to 11 pm and Friday-Sunday from 9 am to midnight, 365 days a year.
General Manager, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls is part of the Ripley Entertainment Inc. (www.ripleys.com) family of worldwide attractions, the global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 13 million people visit its 95-plus attractions in 10 countries each year. In addition to its 32 Believe It or Not!Odditoriums, the Orlando, Florida-based company has publishing, licensing and broadcast divisions that oversee projects including the syndicated Believe It or Not! television show, best-selling books and the popular syndicated cartoon strip, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, that still runs daily in 42 countries. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.